A handsome and good looking, Sebastian Theroux is renowned as the younger brother of a popular American actor and producer, Justin Theroux. Besides, Sebastian has worked in various TV series as a production assistant like Quantico, Crashing, Gotham, The Leftovers, and The Americans. All these dramas is a blockbuster movie and TV dramas.
His brother, Justin is a multi-talented actor as a producer, director, and author. Here are some interesting facts regarding his early life, career, net worth, age, and so on.
|Parents||Eugene and Phyllis|
10 Facts on Sebastian Theroux
- Sebastian Theroux was born in 1989. At present, his age is 31 years old.
- Justin Theroux’s brother Sebastian Theroux was born and raised in Washington DC, the United States so he holds an American nationality.
- Discussing his family background, Sebastian’s father and mother’s name is Eugene and Phyllis Theroux. By profession, his father is a lawyer and his mother is an author.
- Sebastian Theroux’s name is not featured on Wikipedia lately.
- Sebastian is quite secretive about his personal life. However, he hasn’t shared any details regarding his girlfriend or past relationship affairs in the media.
- A handsome hunk, Sebastian Theroux’s actual height, and body weight are unknown. But by looking at his photos his height seems to be similar to his elder brother, Justin Theroux, who is around 1.75 meters tall.
- Sebastian Theroux’s net worth hasn’t revealed on the internet. Probably, his net worth might be around thousands of dollars.
- Indeed, Sebastian is a qualified man. Unfortunately, due to his secretive nature, his academic details are still unavailable on the internet.
- Moving on to his career, he began his career in the world of cinema in 2011. Moreover, he has played in the documentary show, “Trolley”.
- According to IMDB, he has worked in films and TV series as a production assistant.