Sebastien Torkia is a British actor. He starred in movies like Aladdin (2019) and Mamma Mia! Here we go again (2018).
|Birthday||March 13, 1972|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Sebastien has performed across renowned Uk theatres such as The Other Palace and Royal. Furthermore, he has also worked in Japan, Germany, Italy, and the USA.
— Sebastien Torkia (@SebTorkia) June 26, 2020
10 Facts on Sebastien Torkia
- Sebastien Torkia an English actor. Born in 1972, he is the age of 48 years old. Likewise, he blows the candle to celebrate his birthday on March 13.
- The Wikipedia page for Sebastien Torkia will be published very soon. Until then, his biodata is available in his IMDb profile and Broadway World Page.
- Sebastien has aged handsomely over the years. With his height of 5 feet 10 inches tall, muscular body, and mustache, he attracts lots of female fans.
- It is no doubt that Torkia’s fangirls want to know about his girlfriend. But the actor defines himself by immersing into his work and separating his profession.
- According to our sources, Sebastien charges a good amount of money for his work. Furthermore, with his international tours and works, we believe that he owns a decent net worth.
- The actor is famous for his contribution to both onscreen and offscreen roles. In fact, he has worked with numerous prestigious theatres around the world.
- Torkia is highly preferred by critics. Moreover, he was even Nominated for an Offie Award in the category of “Best Actor in a Musical award” for his performance in Al Wheeler in The Stripper.
- Sebastien was born and bred in the United Kingdom and holds a British nationality. However, he comes from a mixed background.
- You can discover the actor on Twitter as @SebTorkia with around 500 followers. But due to privacy concerns, his Instagram handle is not available to everyone.
- As for now, Sebastien has kept his personal details up to himself. He doesn’t talk about his parents and siblings that often.