Kim Sei Young is one of the most prolific Korean golfers and could have a huge net worth with Nine LPGA Tour wins and five LPGA of Korea Tour wins. She turned professional back in the year 2010 and has come to be one of the most celebrated female golfers in the world.
She is currently competing in Portland Classic with a purse of $4.3 million. In the LPGA ranking, Kim is ranked in 7th place and And in LPGA money leaders chart, Kim Sei is ranked 22nd.
|Birthday||21 January 1993|
|Age||27 years old|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Find out how much is Kim Sei-Young’s net worth in 2020, her total LPGA career earning and LPGA salary here.
10 Facts on Kim Sei-Young
- Kim Sei-Young is a celebrated professional golfer who competes in the LPGA Tour and LPGA of Korea Tour.
- She turned professional in 2010 and throughout her professional career, Kim Sei has earned career earnings of $8,929,895 as of October 2020. She made most of her earnings through LPGA Tour wins.
- With a career earning of over $8 million, Kim Sei must have managed a huge net worth. But, the exact figure of her net worth is not public yet.
- As of 2020, Kim Sei could be worth around $4 million or so, looking at her career earnings.
- In November 2019, Sei Young won the biggest winner’s check in the history of women’s golf. During the 2019 LPGA Tour, Kim Sei earned $1.5 million.
- She was born on 21 January 1993. This means her age is 27 years old now.
- Aged 27, Kim Sei is not married yet. Also, the detail on her boyfriend and dating life is not public.
- She does not have an official social media page like Instagram. So, it is hard to track her love life.
- Regarding her body measurements, Kim Sei Young stands 5 feet and 4 inches tall. Her weight detail is not published on her Wikipedia page.
- This South Korean national attended Korea University.