Seidy Lopez gained fame through her film, Mi Vida Loca, which was critically acclaimed. She is an actress and a director who has amassed a decent following in the industry.
She started out as an actress almost 3 decades ago in 1991. Since then, Lopez has been in numerous popular TV shows and films. In addition to this, she has also worked on the 2020 Netflix show, ‘Selena: The Series’.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
10 Facts About Seidy Lopez
- Seidy Lopez’s husband is Pete Panos. She and her husband have not shared their marital details but they have two kids together. Her family lives in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- The actress’ has not revealed her birthday or age in the media. Seidy Lopez has been active for over 28 years in the film industry.
- Lopez’s Wikipedia page is incomplete and being updated but you can read all about Seidy Lopez in this article with the presented facts.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, the actress has amassed a fortune of more than $5 million as of November 2020. Most of Seidy Lopez’s fortune comes from her career as an actress.
- Lopez is Mexican-American by nationality and is of mixed ethnicity with primarily Latino and Hispanic heritage.
- The star is active on Instagram and has amassed over 5400 followers on her platform. Other than this, Seidy Lopez is not active on other platforms.
- According to her IMDb page, she got her first on-screen role back in 1991 with the TV show ‘Veronica Clare’. Her breakthrough role was as ‘Cynthia / Cynthia Limon’ in Resurrection Blvd.
- Similarly, she has worked as Laura in a recurring role in ‘American Family’.
- Other than this, she appeared in the classic cop movie, ‘Training Day’.
- She also appeared in an episode of ER which was directed by the legendary Quentin Tarantino.