Heather Pulliam is prominently known as the wife of the late NBA reporter and analyst Sekou Smith. Her husband Sekou died at the age of 48 after suffering from COVID-19 at the age of 48 on January 26, 2021.
During the decades of his journalism stint, Sekou served as an analyst for NBA TV. Moreover, he was a writer for NBA.com and a host of the Hang Time Podcast. The couple has three children from their marital relationship.
Quick Facts: Heather Pulliam: Sekou Smith Wife And Family Facts To Know
|Husband||Sekou Smith (died in 2021)|
|Children||Gabriel, Cameron and Rielly|
The Turner Sports family mourns the loss of our very own, Sekou Smith.
Our thoughts are with his family and friends. pic.twitter.com/97mu4bylfA
— NBA TV (@NBATV) January 27, 2021
10 Facts On Heather Pulliam
- Heather Pulliam is the wife of the late NBA analyst Sekou Smith. Sekou died at the age of 48 on January 26, 2021, and the cause of death is after a battle with COVID-19.
- How old is Heather Pulliam? There is no information on Heather Pulliam’s actual age. However, she could be in her 40s by her looks.
- Regarding their married life, they have been together over the decades. However, the actual wedding date is difficult to find at the moment.
- Heather Pulliam shares three children with her late husband, Sekou Smith. They have two sons named Gabriel and Cameron and a daughter named Rielly.
- The bio profile of Heather Pulliam is not present on the Wikipedia page. She is has kept her personal information away from the limelight.
- As her profession and job details are unknown, her husband has made an astounding net with his journalism career.
- Her husband Sekou is an award-winning NBA writer who worked as a reporter for NBA TV. Similarly, he was a host of the Hang Time Podcast.
- Sekou was a native of Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. He pursued his college education at Jackson State University in Jackson, Mississippi.
- Following Sekou’s death, various personalities such as Warriors head coach Steve Kerr and The Atlantic contributing writer Jemele Hill provided a tribute.
- Heather is based in the United States. Probably, she might be of American nationality.