Selen Öztürk’s age, Wikipedia, husband, and many more are discussed in the given article below.
Selen Öztürk is a Turkish actress who is seen appearing in the Turkish drama movie, Paper Lives which premiered on Netflix on 12 March 2021. She is also known for her role as a Gulfem Hatun in the TV show Magnificient Century. Likewise, Öztürk has done fine work in the movie Bir Varmis Bir Yokmus, where she played the character of Sema.
Selen Öztürk Age And Wiki Explored
Selen Öztürk’s age or alter is 40 years old as of 2021. She was born on 23 July 1980 in Izmir, Turkey.
She is the daughter of a father who hails from Usak and a Turkish Cypriot mother. Selen is devoted to her family. Moving on, she went to obtained her college degree in Hacettepe University State Conservatory in 2004.
Selen Husband: Is She Married?
Selen Öztürk husband details are unknown at the moment.
Due to a lack of concrete evidence, there is not much information concerning her marital status.
|Birthday||July 23, 1980|
|Education||Hacettepe University Ankara State Conservatory , Hacettepe University|
Facts on Selen Öztürk
- Selen Öztürk’s Instagram account has over 300K followers on it. Likewise, she has gathered in excess of 12K followers on her Twitter page.
- Besides being an exceptional actress, Selen is also a model and featured on the main cover of Super TV Magazine Germany in the summer of 2013.
- Netflix Paper Lives actress made her professional acting debut with the Love is in the Aegean in the year 2002.
- She is a recognized face in the Turkish cinema industry. As such, Selen Öztürk does have a Wikipedia made in her name.
- From her successful acting career, Selen has earned both fame and fortune. However, the net worth of Öztürk is unknown as of now.
- Selen Öztürk’s Zodiac sign is Leo that makes her a warm, passionate, and dynamic woman.