Senator Joni Ernst, ex-wife of Gail Ernst, will address the 2020 Republican National Convection set to held on August 26. 2020. Joni Ernst is a popular figure from American political society. While she enjoys a healthy job-life, Joni had a troublesome affair with her ex-husband Gail Ernst.
|Age||50 – 55|
|Height||around 5 feet|
|Profession||Retired Army Officer|
|Wife||Joni Ernst (ex.)|
Gail Ernst and Joni Ernst were married for over two decades before getting a divorce in 2019. The exact reason behind their divorce is not public yet. Apparently, Joni disclosed that she was brutally harassed by her ex-husband. She revealed this detail aftermath of her divorce with Gail Ernst.
As per Joni Ernst, she was also raped by someone she knew back in the college days.
10 Facts on Gail Ernst
- Gail Ernst is an American national who is famed as the ex-wife of American politician Joni Ernst.
- Gail Ernst does not have any official social media pages like Instagram and Twiter. For now, you can find his ex-wife, senator Joni Ernst on Insta.
- Joni Ernst was born on July 1, 1970. She is 50 years of age at present.
- Though the exact age of Gail Ernst is not public, he could be around the same age as his wife. He could be 50 to 55 years of age in 2020.
- Both Gail and his ex-wife Joni Ernst are American nationals and belong to white ethnicity.
- While the detail of Gail’s birthplace and early life are missing, Joni has a Wikipedia page, detailing her both personal and professional belongings.
- She was born in Red Oak, Iowa, United States.
- Gail and Joni met while they were attending Iowa State University. The couple got married in 1992. They have a child together, a daughter named Libby Ernst.
- During an interview with Bloomberg News in August 2019, Joni Ernst revealed that she was raped as a college student.
- Back then, she also shed light on her violent allegations aimed at her husband who abused her physically.