Servando Cano was an iconic businessman who promoted many musical groups like Los Tigres del Norte, Ramón Ayala, La Mafia, Pesado, and Intocable. There’s no single artist from the Grupero genre who doesn’t know and respects this legendary businessman.
Quick Facts: Servando Cano Wikipedia: Meet His Wife And Family, How Did He Die?
|Age||78 years (died on February 8, 2021)|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Children||Servando Cano Jr.|
According to his son via We Publish News, Sevando had been in the business field for over 53 years. On February 8, 2021, his son announced that his father had passed away.
10 Facts on Servando Cano:
- Servando Cano was definitely an emblematic businessman, but his information was never updated on Wikipedia. From Info Bae, we have come to know that he was at the helm of an artist promotion company called Serca Artistic Representatives.
- Moreover, Servando Cano’s son is the evidence that he was a married man. However, his wife’s details are currently unavailable at the moment.
- Although we are not sure about Servando Cano’s all children, we have already mentioned that he has a son named Servando Cano Jr.
- Furthermore, Servando Cano’s family details have been hidden right now. Hence, there is nothing to know about his parents or siblings at the moment.
- Speaking about Servando Cano’s cause of death, his family confirmed that he had died of a heart attack.
- Well, Servando was already 78 years old when he passed away. It’s a critical age for anyone, and hence, instead of crying for his death, we must look back to the work he has achieved, which is quite extraordinary.
- As a businessman, it’s not a surprise that Servando’s net worth is around $7 million. In fact, a proper investigation of his properties might see an increase in his net worth.
- According to Cano’s bio, he had helped many musical artists, including Intocable, Tigres del Norte, Pesado, Layenda, etc.
- Originally from Nuevo Leon, Mexico, Servando is of Mexican nationality.
- Unfortunately, he was not active on any of the social media platforms.