Shana Ragland was a former American worker at Walmart. Walmart is an American multinational company whose annual revenue is worth 545 billion dollars and it was founded back in 1969 by Sam Walton. Shana Ragland was an employee at Walmart who looked after trailers and organizes stock in the store. Shana Ragland had worked at Walmart for almost 2 years.
Shana Ragland recently went viral on social media after her famous TikTok video which she posted while quitting her job at Walmart. But Why did Shana Ragland quit her job? On October 31, she posted a video where she called out her managers on the store’s speaker and disclosed all his bad behavior towards her and other employees in the company.
And here is the video of me quitting my toxic, sexist, racist workplace. ##walmartchallenge ##fyp ##viral ##walmart ##walmarthaul ##walmartfindspart1
♬ original sound – Shana
10 Facts on Shana Ragland:
- Shana Ragland was born in Texas, the United States of America probably in the 1990s.
- Shana Ragland’s age as of 2020 is around mid 20’s however she hasn’t disclosed her exact date of birth yet.
- The Texas Woman Shana Ragland is viral on TikTok after the video she posted while quitting her job after the abuse and racial comments were made by her colleagues and her manager.
- Shana Ragland posted a Walmart video on October 31 where she made a video on the store and finally left her job working for almost 2 long years.
- She doesn’t have her Instagram account as she has stayed away from all kinds of social media stuff except for TikTok.
- Shana Ragland is available on her TikTok account as @shanaquiapo where she has more than 325k followers and almost 8 million likes.
- Her viral TikTok video has more than 29 million views as of 2020.
- She is currently living in Texas along with her family.
- Walmart’s spokesperson took the allegation seriously and is trying to give justice to the victims.
- She used to look after the trailer and used to organize stock at the store in South Loop and Quaker’s Walmart.