Shanda Denyce is a musician and an R&B artist known for her work on the ‘Love & Hip Hop’ franchise. She has used the experiences of her lie and marriage to star on the show titled Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood
|Birthday||August 10, 1985|
|Age||35 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Children||Kavion, Layla-Marie and Kash|
In addition to this, she has also been active as a musician since she was a teenager. The star has also worked as an exotic dancer to make ends meet. Read more about the star below.
10 Facts About Shanda Denyce
- Shanda Denyce was born LaShanda Denyce Blatcher on August 10, 1985, in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. She is 34 years old as of September 2020 as per famous birthdays.
- She is a Leo as per her birth sign. Similarly, she is an African-American as per her ethnicity and is American as per her nationality.
- Although she is an established star, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page yet but the read facts compiled here about the star.
- Her height is not available in the public domain but she seems to be taller than average at 5 ft 7 inches (170 cm).
- Denyce got married to Wille Taylor in 2007. Taylor is also an established musician with a lot of hit records under his belt. The couple briefly split after Willie allegedly cheated on her with Kyesha Shalina.
- Later they reconciled off-camera and the couple has 3 children together as of Septemeber 2020.
- Before Willie and she got together, she worked as an exotic dancer.
- Shanda Denyce is worth anywhere from $100,00 to $1 million as of September 2020. She has not revealed her earnings of 2020.
- Denyce has more than 262,000 followers on Instagram where she posts regularly. She also had a public feud with Moniece Slaughter on the platform.
- She came into the limelight for her show Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, where she struggled with a marriage while trying to balance life as a rapper.