Shane Billings is an Australian musician who is best known as the husband of Amy Shark, the Australian singer, songwriter, and musician who has made a name for herself in show business.
Billings and his wife have become a formidable duo in the music industry. They have supported each other and Amy credits much of her success to her husband who supported her when she was a struggling musician.
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Shane Billings
- Shane Billings’ age and birthday are not available in the public media but according to some online sources, he is in his early 30s as of October 2020.
- Billings’ height is also unavailable but according to some estimates, he has a height of 5 feet 10 inches. He has black hair and Brown eyes.
- He doesn’t have a Wikipedia page but you can read all about him in this article.
- Regarding his job, he is a musician much like his wife Amy Shark. Talking about his wife, he has been married to Amy Louise Billings. The pair tied the knot in 2013.
- They have been together for a long time and got married in Australia. In addition to being her husband, Shane is also her co-manager and supported her music career before she was a famous star.
- He has a net worth of around $100,000 to $1 million as per various tabloid sources. His exact net worth is not known.
- According to Celebworth, his wife Amy has a net worth of around $2 million and she earns more than $100,000 per year.
- Both of them earn from her royalties and record sales. They have been professional and personal partners throughout their married life.
- Before he was her manager, Shane used to be a financial manager.
- The couple is residing in Gold Coast, Australia.