Shane Coppersmith is an American Reality TV star who became quite a known face after starring in Below Deck in Season 8. The TV star Shane boasts attractive height and he has got pretty look. Shane Coppersmith is also a great traveler and is also good at surfing.
|Education||degree in environmental sustainability from UC Berkeley|
Shane Coppersmith is an expert in environmental sustainability and he mostly shares posts about various environment-related posts. Shane Coppersmith is very connected to the environment and he spends most of his time learning stuff about the environment.
10 Facts on Shane Coppersmith
- Shane Coppersmith is an American TV star born in San Diego and he holds the position of Deckhand in Below Deck.
- The TV star Shane Coppersmith is active on Instagram with Instagram handle sustainable.shame where he boasts 1.9K followers which is absolutely amazing.
- Shane Coppersmith spends most of his time in the seas. On September 19, Shane uploaded a video of scuba diving which was so much fun to watch.
- Although Shane Coppersmith was born in San Diego, he later migrated to California.
- At a very young age, Shane Coppersmith started swimming. According to the BravoTv site, he started swimming before he could walk.
- Bravo Tv added that Shane holds a bachelor’s degree in environmental sustainability from UC Berkeley.
- No details have been given regarding Shane Coppersmith’s age details but looking at his photos, we can clearly say that he is probably in his early thirties.
- The TV star has gained huge fan followers by staring at the TV shows. He also has earned huge female fan followers.
- As the TV star, Shane Coppersmith has not mentioned any details regarding his girlfriend. So to date he maybe possibly single.
- You will mostly find Shane Coppersmith showcasing his beliefs about the environment and is very skilled at it. The TV star also likes to bring positive change in other’s thinking about the planet.