Wendy Honner is well-recognized by her husband’s name Shane Lowry. He is a professional golfer who plays on the European Tour and PGA Tour. He has won an Irish Open as an amateur in 2009. Wendy loves his playing style and motivates him to do his best. She often visits to see his match.
Furthermore, Wendy Honner is a very helpful and kind-hearted woman. The duo strongly supports for kidney disease cure. They have provided donations to the Irish Kidney Association. Shane Lowry has balanced his married and professional life efficiently.
10 facts on Wendy Honner
- Sadly, Wendy Honner’s real date of birth is not updated on the internet. Surely, she wants her personal life to be private. According to our records, her age might be around 25-29 as of now.
- According to our research, her birthplace is Ireland. Additionally, she holds an Irish nationality.
- Wendy Honner has a striking personality. As mentioned above, she is secretive about her personal life. Her height and weight are not updated on the media lately.
- With whom Wendy Honner is married to? Wendy Honner is married to a handsome and gorgeous golfer, Shane Lowry. The couple got married in NewYork in 2016. At first, they met on a random night out in 2012 and after being in a relationship for years, Lowry proposed to her on a beach in Dubai.
- What does Wendy Honner do for a living? Wendy Honner is an independent woman. She is a nurse by profession. Beyond this, she is a supportive wife and a caring mother.
- Explaining her net worth, her major source of earning is nursing. Her net worth is estimated to be around $500,000. Whereas, her husband’s earning is estimated at approximately $15,000,000.
- It’s a fact that Wendy is not as popular as her husband, Shane Lowry. She has about 13k followers on Instagram.
- She uploads a fun-loving picture of her husband’s adventures on social media like Facebook and Twitter.
- Moving to her family details, she hasn’t shared her parent’s names in the media.
- The couple has given birth to a child named Iris in 2017. They are living a luxurious and happy life.