Christie Goddard is an actress and model. However, she is best known as the wife of the English actor and comedian, Shane Richie. The couple tied the marital knots on July 21, 2007, and have been together ever since. Similarly, she also has three kids with the actor. Christie is also the stepmother to the two kids Shane has from his previous marriage.
Moreover, Christie Goddard is also an actress. She has played in a number of movies and short shows. She has 4 acting credits on IMDb, best known for her role in the 2004 movie, American Daylight. She portrayed the role of “Eve” in the movie. However, she hasn’t been that active lately as it was her last appearance as per IMDb. But she doesn’t lack the spotlight due to her marriage to Shane Richie, of course.
Here are a few things to know about Christie Goddard.
10 Facts on Christie Goddard
- Christie Goddard is an actress known for movies like “American Daylight” and “The Last Dance.”
- Unfortunately, Christie has not shared details about her age until now. She prefers to keep it within herself.
- Hence, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography either as there is not much info about her online.
- Christie Goddard is not present on Instagram or social media of any sort.
- However, she is very well known for being the wife of a famous actor, Shane Richie.
- She and Shane tied the marital knots in a beautiful wedding that took place on July 21, 2007. They have been living happily ever since.
- Speaking of which, the couple is also blessed with three beautiful children.
- Besides, Christie is also the stepmother to Shane’s two children from his previous marriage.
- Shane Richie, of course, is a very well known actor and comedian who gave movies like “Flushed Away” and “The Reverend.”
- Christie is also an actress and has a well-written bio on IMDb.