Shane Roche Jr. is the son of Shane Richie, the former Eastenders star who was also featured on I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!. Shane had changed his name to Shane Nolan when his mother Coleen Nolan took part in Celebrity Big Brother.
Roche Jr. also hit out on fans for making his dad look like ‘The Devil’ on the celebrity reality show. In addition to this, he is also a manager and musician.
|Name||Shane Roche Jr|
|Profession||Manger; Event Planner; Businessman|
|Parents||Coleen Nolan; Shane Richie|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
Don’t worry nobody reads that anyway 😂👍 https://t.co/vpQ59BrUSb
— Shane Nolan (@iamshanenolan) November 26, 2020
10 Facts About Shane Roche Jr.
- Shane Roche Jr.’s age is 31 years old and he was born around 1989 according to this source.
- As for his job, Shane Roche Jr is a manager and TV personality, he is usually away from the spotlight and maintains a low-key personality who has become a popular figure.
- He was born to his mother Coleen Nolan and his father is Shane Richie. He also has singlings but he is Richie’s eldest son.
- Shane Roche Jr’s Wiki page does not exist but you can read all about him with the facts in this article.
- The information about his girlfriends is not available in the media, however, he once made controversy for calling out his mother’s ‘creepy‘ behavior. He said that Coleen once pulled him away while he was trying to kiss a girlfriend and told her “He will never be fully yours”.
- He is popular on social media and has more than 26.3k followers on the platform. Shane Roche Jr shares his humorous posts and comedy skits on the platforms.
- Similarly, he has more than 40,000 followers on his Twitter account.
- The star’s net worth is not public knowledge but according to some estimates, Shane Roche Jr is worth between $100,00 to $1 million.
- He made the fortune from a career as a businessman, TV personality, talent manager, and band member.
- The star is also a concert organizer and event planner.