American former anti-abortion speaker, activist, and writer, Shannon DIngle is planning to terminate her pregnancy after being a single mother of six children. Her husband Lee Dingle died last year, in 2019.
|Birthday||June 10, 1982|
|Age||38 years old|
|Husband||Lee Dingle (died in 2019)|
|Education||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
Shannon Dingle has decided not to have any more children after she lost her husband last year. Just a few weeks after the death of her husband, Shannon realized that she was pregnant and she is not ready to have any more children now. She has decided to go for absorption.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Shannon Dingle, her pregnancy, and more here.
10 Facts on Shannon Dingle
- Shannon Dingle is a famous American activist and writer best known as a former Anti-abortion speaker. She is a contributor to the Washington Post, USA Today, and Teen Vogue.
- In July of 2019, Shannon Dingle lost her husband, Lee Dingle. Lee Dingle died during a family beach vacation in July on Oak Island, North Carolina.
- While Lee Dingle was in the water with his three kids a large wave crashed into him. He died the next day at the age of 37.
- Shannon who has been an anti-abortion speaker for some years revealed to media that she is having an abortion.
- As per Shannon Dingle, she found out that she was pregnant with Lee’s child after a few weeks of his death. She is not willing to have any more children.
- Shannon Dingle is now a single mother of six children. Two of her children are biological while four other children are adopted.
- Dingle was born on June 10, 1982. So, she is now 38 years of age.
- Born in Brandon, Florida, Shannon Dingle had a rough childhood. She was sexually abused while she was just in her 10s. She became pregnant at just the age of 12 years.
- You can find Shannon Dingle on social media like Twitter and Instagram. She is on Insta as @shannondingle.
- You can find her on Twitter as @ShannonDingle. Her Twitter account has 27.1k followers now. She is also on Facebook.