Monique Melendi is a well-known personality who has been in the limelight for being Shannon Melendi’s sister. In the year 1994, her sister Shannon at the age of 19, was raped and murdered.
Quick Facts: Monique Melendi: Where Is Shannon Melendi Sister Today?
|Parents||Luis Melendi and Yvonne Melendi|
|Married/Single||Engaged to Jason Benton|
In an NBC show named Dateline: Shannon’s Story revealed her story that touched people’s hearts worldwide. It took nearly 10 years for the authorities to convict Colvin Cornelious “Butch” Hinton III, who was also Monique’s sister’s co-worker.
10 Facts On Monique Melendi:
- Monique Melendi, Shannon Melendi’s sister, was just 14 years old when Colvin Cornelious “Butch” Hinton III brutally raped and killed Monique.
- Moving on to Monique Melendi’s age, she is currently 41 years old in 2021 as The Cinemaholic reports that she was 14 years in 1994.
- Moreover, it has been confirmed that Monique Melendi will be married to her future husband, Jason Benton, on May 1, 2021.
- With a total of 894 followers, we can find Monique Melendi on Instagram under the username of @momelendi.
- Talking more about Monique’s relationship with her boyfriend (fiance), Jason had proposed to her in early 2020, but since the pandemic hit, the couples had decided to postpone their marriage.
- Speaking about Melendi’s parents, she was born to Luis Melendi and Yvonne Melendi.
- Even today, she has been fighting for her beloved sister’s rights, who was her ‘entire world.’
- Apart from just Instagram, we can find her on Facebook too – her username stands out to be @monique.melendi, and she has kept her account private.
- Born and raised in Miami, Florida, she is an American. However, she has been currently residing in Franklinton, North Carolina.
- Furthermore, you can find a petition on Change where more than 7 thousand people have signed. If you wish to seek Monique’s sister’s justice, this would be the perfect platform for you to help.