Shannon St Clair’s current age is just 24 years old in 2021.
Shannon is professionally recognized as a marketing associate who currently works as a controller at Ronan Construction Group. She was recently spotted with Dave Portnoy, a philanthropist and internet personality that has brought many controversies.
Is Shannon St Clair On Wikipedia?
Shannon St Clair’s details have not yet been included on Wikipedia, but yes, her details are well summarized on her Instagram bio. Moreover, her Instagram account (@shannonsaint) has earned 26.6 thousand followers already.
If you seek to follow her, this is the right time as she is very close to reaching 27 thousand followers. You can even check out her stunning pictures on VSCO; the pictures there clearly show how beautiful she is.
|Name||Shannon St Clair|
|Birthday||March 14, 1996|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||Former Cheerleader, Model, Marketing Associate|
|Parents||Donna Romano Lynch|
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Dave Portnoy|
|Education||Archbishop Wood Catholic High School, Fox School of Business and Management|
Facts On Shannon St Clair
- Shannon St Clair is now recognized as Dave Portnoy‘s cheerleader girlfriend. With just a few snaps with the internet personality, she has been Insta famous instantly.
- Well, not much information has been known about Shannon’s net worth. However, many believe that people associated with marketing earn comparatively more, which is why we can expect her net worth to be pretty high.
- Speaking about Shannon’s parents, we only know about her mother – her name is Donna Romano Lynch, and she often appears on her Instagram.
- As a model, Shannon’s height is decent. In fact, some random sites have revealed that she is 5 feet and 7 inches tall.
- Talking about her new boyfriend, David is recognized as Barstool Sports‘ founder. This blog is totally related to sports and pop culture, and the blogger has made it one of the best blogs in the world.
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her high school graduation at Archbishop Wood Catholic High School. Later, she earned her BBA degree from the Fox School of Business and Management.
- Moreover, it has also been known that she is a former Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader.