Shari Falwell is the wife of Jonathan Falwell. Jonathan is a pastor at Thomas Road Baptist Church.
|Husband||Jonathan Pate Falwell|
|Children||Jonathan Jr., Jessica, Natalie, and Nicholas|
Shari is also a singer herself. In fact, she has released an album dedicated to church songs.
Furthermore, The Falwells live in Lynchburg, Virginia with their 4 children.
10 Facts on Shari Falwell
- Shari Falwell is the wife of pastor Jonathan Pate Falwell. She is around the age of the early ’50s. However, her exact birth date is not available.
- Jonathan is a pastor at Thomas Road Baptist Church. He is the son of late pastor Jerry Falwell and brother of famous attorney Jerry Falwell Jr.
- Shari and Jonathan dated for a while before tying the knot. Furthermore, the married couple is parents to 4 children: Jonathan Jr., Jessica, Natalie, and Nicholas.
- Following her bio, Falwell is mainly a singer by the job. In fact, she has released an album titled “A Collection” with songs like Take Hold of Heaven, Majesty and Glory and Every Song of Praise.
- Shari resides in Lynchburg, Virginia with her family. Therefore, she is an American lady. She belongs to white ethnicity and follows Christianity as her religion.
- The pastor’s wife doesn’t have a Wiki page dedicated to her right now. However, she does have an IMDb profile with short details about her other family members.
- According to various sources, Shari’s husband is worth millions of dollars. But Falwell has maintained silence on the riches of assets and fortune they own.
- Shari is an active user of Instagram and Twitter. In fact, her IG handle @sharifalwell has gathered over 1.1k followers. Similarly, her Twitter Id is @ShariFalwell.
- Falwell is a beautiful woman. She has blue eyes, red hair and a charming smile. Furthermore, she is discussed to stand at a good height.
- Shari is a full supporter of her pastor husband. Apart from this, info about her parents and siblings are not disclosed to date.