Sharon Gilchrist is a 48-year-old musical artist and singer who is best known for playing Mandolin. She has primed in American folk and country songs and also loves to play soft rock bass. Sharon has more than 10 released albums in collaboration with various bands and singers. Recently, she is more focused on teaching Mandolin to a newer generation of people as it is a rare instrument.
Quick Facts: Sharon Gilchrist: Is The Singer Married?
|Birthday||October 6, 1972|
|Profession||Musician, Singer, Composer|
Born and raised in Texas, Sharon Gilchrist moved to New Mexico to pursue her career as a musical artist. She joined the band, Mary and Mars and released a couple of albums with them. Afterward, the singer left the band and recorded another few albums with the dance band Uncle Earl. As of now, she teaches Mandolin at Santa Fe University of Art and Design.
Here is everything you need to know about her and more.
10 Facts on Sharon Gilchrist
- Sharon Gilchrist is an American singer, musician, composer, and instrumentalist who is an excellent Mandolin player.
- As of 2020, Sharon Gilchrist’s age is 48 years old. She is originally from Dallas, Texas.
- The musician celebrates her birthday on October 6 every year with her friends. She has good height and blonde hair.
- Due to her notable work in music, She has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- However, Sharon Gilchrist’s net worth is currently under review. It will be updated soon.
- Moreover, Sharon Gilchrist doesn’t seem to be married at the moment. The singer is not yet spotted with her husband or boyfriend.
- As for her nationality, she is American. The Mandolin instructor is currently based in Los Angeles.
- Also, She has a significant Instagram presence with over 1200 followers.
- Sharon Gilchrist is a private Mandolin teacher. She teaches as a freelance Instructor and also gives online courses via Skype.
- Furthermore, Sharon is the sister of the famous bluegrass musician, Troy Gilchrist.