A New Yorker and proud dad who is known as an exceptional political figure in New York City, Shaun Donovan is an American government official and housing specialist. Currently, he is set to run for the Mayor of New York City in the 2021 elcetion.
Prior to that, Donovan plated up as US Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. Also, he was the Commissioner of the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Develppment.
|Birthday||24th January 1966|
|Parents||Father: Michael Donovan|
|Wife||Elizabeth “Liza” Eastman Gilbert|
10 Facts About Shaun Donovan
- Reportedly, Shaun Donovan was born on 24th January 1966. Therefore, he is 54 years of age as of now. And, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Born and raised in New York City, New York, US, he is a proud Newyorker and belongs to an American nationality.
- To date, Shaun Donovan has already embraced on the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. However, these listed 10 facts will definitely help you to know more about him.
- About his education? Government official Donovan received three degrees from Harvard University. In fact, he earned A.B. in engineering, MPA, and MArch.
- Presently, Shaun Donovan is active on Instagram. On his Instagram, he has more than 1k followers and 24 posts under the username @shaundonovannyc.
- Besides that, Shaun is also available on Twitter since January 2017. He has more than 3k followers and 375 followings with the username @ShaunDonovanNYC.
- Donovan is a proud dad. Moreover, he is married to Elizabeth Eastman Gilbert who is a landscape designer. He and his wife are blessed with two sons.
- As for his family details, he has spoken about his father but quite not about his mother. His father’s name is Michael Donovan who is from Peruvian background. However, we’re unknown about his mother.
- As of 2020, there is no relevant information about his estimated net worth. Also, his salary is yet to get disclosed.
- To sum up, as per his wiki page, Donovan will run for Mayor of New York City in the 2021 election as he announced his candidacy on February 3, 2020.