Shaun Norris is a South African professional golfer. He is known for winning the Sunshine Tour two times.
|Birthday||May 15, 1982|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
Shaun also takes part in PGA Championship, European Tour and Africa Open golf tournament. In 2020, he was ranked 54 in the Official World Golf Ranking.
10 Facts on Shaun Norris
- Shaun Norris (May 15, 1982) is a professional golfer. He is the age of 38 years old. Likewise, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- According to his Wiki page, Shaun Norris hails from Johannesburg, South Africa. Hence, his nationality is South African. In addition, he belongs to white ethnicity.
- The golfer is currently married to his wife, Candy Norris. The couple seems very close to each other. Moreover, they have been blessed with a son named Jayden together.
- Norris stands at a height of 6 feet and 2 inches (1.88m). Likewise, his weight is 82kg on the scale. Furthermore, he has blue eyes and brown hair.
- Shaun is very close to his parents and brothers. Sadly, his father recently passed away in 2019. However, we were unable to gather information about his family members.
- Norris was an early golf enthusiast. As a matter of fact, he was inspired by his dad to play sports from a young age. In 2002, he finally turned into a professional golfer.
- In 2008, Shuan made headlines after he won the Africa Open golf tournament. Following his win, he also gained the title of Nashua Masters in 2011.
- Norris also takes part in the PGA Tour. He is currently ranked in 71st position of the championship. Moreover, he was positioned 54 in the Official World Golf Ranking.
- Professional golfers are one of the richest athletes in the world. So, we speculate that Shaun owns a vast amount of net worth.
- You can follow him on Instagram as @shaunpjnorris. Likewise, his twitter handle is @shaun_pj.