Shaylene Benson is an American actress born on August 25, 1988, and has contributed a lot to this movie industry. Shaylene was really into dancing at a very young age and dances in jazz, ballet, tap, hip hop. Shaylene Benson is the daughter of Shannon Harte and Jeff Benson. It seems that Shaylene’s parents are really supportive.
|Birthday||August 25, 1988|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Profession||Actress and dancer|
|Parents||Shannon Harte and Jeff Benson.|
Shaylene has created a site with URL Shaysdayys.com where anyone can get the idea regarding her lifestyle, nutrition, and her workout routines. Many bloggers posted that Shaylene’s sister brought G-Eazy to Shaylene Benson’s wedding. The dancer’s wedding was all fixed on May 9, 2020, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, it had to be postponed.
10 Facts on Shaylene Benson
- Shaylene Benson is an American actress who got fame after doing the movie Dance Revolution and has starred in a lot of TV shows and commercials.
- The Birthplace of the dancer is Long Beach which is in California and Virgo is her birth sign.
- Standing at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches, Shaylene Benson looks pretty with that attractive physique.
- Shaylene Marie Benson is the birth name of the dancer.
- To spice up her career, Shaylene Benson started an Instagram account named shaysdayys having over 80K followers.
- Talking about Shaylene’s posts, she has uploaded over 612 posts and most of the post is about health, fitness, diet and her work.
- Shaylene Benson is at the age of 31 and is the elder sister of Ashley Benson.
- The dancer has starred in the movie Bring it On: Fight to the Finish, The Nightlife, and Dance Revolution.
- Shaylene’s younger sister has acted in over 20 movies and TV series and it is clear that Ashley has earned huge popularity and fame than Shaylene.
- Not much information is available regarding the husband’s information of Shaylene and it’s still under review.