Sheena Melwani is an American TikTok star and singer. She is famous for making TikTok videos on her account @SheenaMelwani. Likewise, she is a songwriter and musician.
Sheena is primarily known for her father-daughter TikTok videos. In the short TikTok clips, Melwani keeps being interrupted by her Indian dad in a comic way.
|Profession||TikTok star and musician|
Where do you think I found love? ##funny ##singer ##sheenamelwani ##therealindiandad ##closethewindows
♬ original sound – Sheena Melwani
10 Facts on Sheena Melwani
- Sheena Melwani is a TikTok star. She is popular for making TikTok videos on her account @SheenaMelwani. However, her age and birthday are currently not available.
- Though Sheena Melwani has amassed 1.8 million followers on her TikTok account, her Wiki page is still not written. So, we have gathered a short bio about the social star in this article.
- Sheena’s most popular videos include her video with her father. In fact, people love watching Melwani gets interrupted by her dad when she is singing songs.
- As per her bio, Melwani lives in Boston, New York. Thus, she is an American nationality. But, her ethnicity roots are located in India.
- Till now, Sheena has never indicated that she is married to a husband. In fact, judging by her TikTok videos, Melwani seems like a single lady waiting for her prince.
- You can also discover Melwani’s Instagram account as @SheenaMelwani. Furthermore, she is a huge social star on the platform with more than 354k followers.
- Using her popularity, Sheena sells varieties of Merch on her website. Her t-shirt and Tank Tops are printed with the slogan “Close The Windows”.
- It is no doubt that internet fame brings Melwani both fame and fortune. However, her Net Worth and value of assets are currently under review in 2020.
- Sheena also makes singing videos on YouTube. In fact, she has gathered around 60.7K subscribers on her YouTube channel.
- The social star runs a non-profitable organization named Spread The Joy. Similarly, the organization sends joy box to hospitalized kids.