Sherri Saum is not gay and is married to a film actor. She became a popular name on TV due to her roles in soap operas and other TV dramas.
In fact, one of her best-known roles is as the co-lead on The Fosters. Similarly, in her more than 2 decades as an actress, she has worked on various other shows like Beggars and Choosers, Rescue Me, and In Treatment.
She has also worked on some films in addition to her work on TV.
|Birthday||October 1, 1974|
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
|Husband||Kamar de los Reyes|
|Education||Ohio State University; New York University|
10 Facts About Sherri Saum
- The famous actress, Sherri Saum was born as Sherri M. Saum on October 1, 1974, in Dayton, Ohio, United States. Her age is 45 years old as of September 2020.
- Sherri Shaum has a height of 5 feet 7 inches as per this source. She also hs curly brown hair and Brown eyes.
- Sherri Saum has been married to Cuban-Puerto Rican actor and castmate Kamar de los Reyes since 2007. They tied the knot on May 26, 2007, and have been together ever since.
- The pair gave birth to twins John Rubén and Michael Luís on May 13, 2014. She is also the stepmother to Kamar’s son from a former relationship.
- Before getting married they were longtime partners and castmates on One Life to Live. They started dating after meeting on set at the show.
- Saum’s Wikipedia page is incomplete but you can read her bio in this article.
- She was born to Lois Saum, other than this not much is known about her parents and family.
- The actress is of African-American ethnicity and is an American as per her nationality.
- She has more than 48 credits as an actress according to her IMDb page.
- Sherri is still active in 2020, more than 20 years after she started acting in 1997. In fact, she has already worked on several projects in 2020.