Lynne Conner Smith is best known for being the wife of the late American R&B and Soul singer, Sherrick. The singer died on January 11, 1999, leaving behind his wife and three children.
Moreover, Lynne Conner was married to the musician for more than six years. She was by his side when he left this world.
Quick Facts: Lynne Conner Smith: Sherrick Wife Age, Net Worth And Children
|Name||Lynne Conner Smith|
After the famous television host, Wendy Williams opened up about Sherrick raping her, Lynne Conner Smith couldn’t resist but speak against her. She has denied all the rape allegations made by the Tv personality and told her to leave her husband in peace.
Williams’s biopic will be released in the final week of January this year.
Here are a few facts to know about the musician’s widow.
— Lifetime (@lifetimetv) January 14, 2021
10 Facts on Lynne Conner Smith
- Lynne Conner Smith is an American personality who is known for being the wife of the late singer and musician, Sherrick.
- As of 2021, Lynne Conner Smith’s age is not available. She has not shared any personal information about her yet.
- Moreover, Lynne Conner Smith and her family have made quite a money. But her net worth remains under review for now.
- She is best known for her relationship with the singer and musician, Sherrick.
- The R&B and soul singer died on November 11, 1999. Lynne has not married anyone after his death.
- Lynne and Sherrick tied their martial knots on November 26, 1993. Prior to that, they were dating for a long time.
- Moreover, Lynne Conner Smith has three children with Sherrick. All of them are alive and in good health.
- Even though she doesn’t have her own wiki, Lynne is mentioned in Sherrick’s Wikipedia biography.
- Besides, she works as a film producer and actress. She has made a lot of short films and documentaries.
- Hence, Lynne Conner Smith has a well-written bio on IMDb.