Shivani Ghai is a British actress of Indin descent who became famous after appearing on EastEnders in 2012. She has been active in the film industry since 2001.
|Birthday||25 April 1975|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Parents||Shubh Ghai and Davender Ghai|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
In 2020 her popularity surged when it was revealed that she would be playing a recurring role in the CW superhero series. She will be playing the coveted role of Safiyah Sohail. Other than this she is also famous for Dominion.
Thank you so much! I’m so excited! https://t.co/oB9cxBeeKr
— Shivaani Ghai (@ShivaniGhai) September 10, 2020
10 Facts About Shivani Ghai
- Shivani Ghai was born on 25 April 1975 and is 45 years old as of 2020.
- She was born in Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, England, UK, and is English has per her nationality. She has Indian ethnicity.
- Ghai is the daughter of parents, Shubh Ghai and Davender Ghai.
- Her Instagram account had over 12 thousand followers and she was regularly active on the platform but it seems she has since removed her account.
- She does, however, have more than 27 thousand followers on Twitter.
- Ghai married her boyfriend Ty Keogh of 2 years in 2014. Prior to this, she was married to the late Parv Bancil. The start and duration of their marriage are unknown to the media.
- Her acting career started in 2001 as she appeared in Doctors in a minor role. After this, her first recurring role was in 2006’s Synchronicity.
- Ghai’s first major role was on Un medico in famiglia in 2007 which was an Italian series and she learned to speak Italian for the series. After a few minor roles in some other TV series, she recurring character on EastEnders.
- Shivani has been cast in the CW series Batwoman in a recurring role, while details of her role are yet to surface, she is playing Safiyah Sohail.
- Her career in film has not been as successful as her career on TV. Her film career started in 2002. She has taken a hiatus from film and her last film was in 2016.