Shyama Perera is a passionate and multitalented woman as an author, commentator, and broadcaster. She regularly writes for the national press, comes up with news and creative stories and essays, and broadcasts them on TV and radio. Moreover, she has written a book titled Haven’t Stopped Dancing Yet and published in 1999. In fact, she is an expert in writing. So far, she has written more than four books in total.
The versatile persona Shyama Parera has appeared in several TV shows such as Network East (1989-1992), The Papers (2015), 31 First (1990), and many more as a broadcaster and presenter. Nevertheless, she is an amazing mother and a fantastic writer.
Without wasting any more time. Let’s jump to the ten facts.
Quick Facts: Shyama Perera Wikipedia: Meet The Broadcaster On Instagram
|Profession||Writer, Commentator, and Broadcoaster|
Distressed and disgusted by the racial abuse my daughter suffered today from this woman in Ruislip. She is not a woman to be reasoned with, but she could at least learn some manners. If you know her, try your best… https://t.co/FWrdvBzMfG
— Shyama Perera (@PortfolioWoman) February 5, 2021
10 Facts on Shyama Perera
- We can find Shyama Parera’s wiki-bio on the news portals and the web except on Wikipedia.
- Is She Married? Yes! Shyama Parera is a married woman. Unfortunately, her husband’s identity is obscure at the moment.
- Shyama Parera never displayed her net worth in the media. Surely, her income might be in thousand of dollars.
- A native of London, Shyama Parera has British nationality. However, her ethnicity is mixed.
- Shyama Perera doesn’t seem to be active on Instagram. Therefore, her Instagram details are missing.
- Moving on to her family details, Shyama has kept her parents away from the rumors and controversies.
- According to her Twitter bio, Shyama is the parent of two daughters (Nushy and Tushy). Also, she is a chairwoman of the SADAA (South Asian Diaspora Literature and Arts Archive). A group of people ran the organization in 1999.
- Shyama’s two children are the world for her. As per our research, she spends quality time with her daughters during her leisure time.
- Discussing her physical appearance, Shyama has a moderate height with a good-looking personality.
- She has no LinkedIn profile. Due to this, her educational details and degrees are unavailable as of now.