Shygirl is a British musical artist, DJ, and singer. She is best known for her dance and electronic songs, courtesy of being a DJ. The singer is currently based in East London and has been active professionally for around 3 years. She uploads her music on Youtube, Deezer, and Soundcloud. She has released two albums and a few singles that have made in the top half of British charts.
Moreover, she is crazy about her spygirl antics which she uploads on her social media accounts. As a result, she has an extraordinarily significant social media presence. The DJ has amassed hundreds of thousands of followers on Instagram. Her debut album, Cruel Practice was quite a success after releasing in 2018. She has also recorded her new album, ALIAS which is hitting the charts at the moment.
Here are a few interesting facts to know about her.
10 Facts on Shygirl
- Shygirl is a British musician and DJ who is best known for her songs and tunes to dance to.
- Despite her emerging fame, Shygirl is yet to have a Wikipedia biography.
- As of 2020, she is just 27 years old. She was born and raised in London.
- Best known as “Shygirl”, her real name is Blane Muise.
- Similarly, Shygirl has a wonderful social media presence. She has accumulated around 25k followers on Twitter.
- The musician has more than 54k followers on Instagram as well.
- However, Blane doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend at the moment. Her social media feed suggests that she is not dating anyone.
- As for her net worth, the facts are still very vague. Shygirl’s net worth is still under review.
- The musician DJ recorded her first EP in 2018. It was titled “Cruel Practice.”
- Despite lacking a Wikipedia biography, she has her bio on many other websites.