American veteran sports journalist for Minneapolis WCCO 830 AM radio and Star Tribue breathed his last on Monday, October 18, 2020. He died at the age of 100 years. The late American sports journalist was married to Barbara Balfour for eight years.
|Husband||Sid Hartman (div.)|
Barbara Balfour and Sid Hartman had a child together. Find out in detail about Barbara Balfour’s age, net worth, family, wiki here.
10 Facts on Barbara Balfour
- Barbara Balfour is an American national famous as the former wife of American sports journalist Sid Hartman. For 20 years, Sid Hartman worked for Sports Show with Mike Max, a weekly TV program.
- Barbara’s ex-husband Sid Hartman died on Monday, October 18, 2020, at the age of 100.
- Born in the year 1920, Sid Hartman’s birthday fell on the 15th of March. Sid’s 100th birthday celebration was canceled due to the COVID-19 impact.
- Her late husband died after 7 months from his 100th birthday.
- While her late ex-husband was a celebrated public figure and a veteran in the American journalism society, there’s not much about Balfour in the media.
- Her early life, family life detail is yet to hit the papers. Looks like she never did enjoy the spotlight.
- Barbara and Hartman walked down the aisle in 1964. Around eight years after their marriage, the couple got divorced.
- Late Hartman and Barbara had a child, a son named Chad Hartman together. Their son, Chad has his own radio show on WCCO.
- Sid Hartman had adopted a daughter named Chris Schmitt as seen on Sid’s Wikipedia biography.
- It is now known what Barbara Balfour is doing in 2020. After her divorce from Sid Hartman, Barbara Balfour has gone really low key.