Sierra Brooks is a famous American professional golf player. Golf is usually referred to as one of the richest games to be played and Sierra Brooks had been part of it since a very early age. She is a very beautiful and talented player who has attracted a lot of fans for herself all over the world especially by her outstanding performance on and off the ground.
|Married/Single||In a Relationship|
|Education||University of Florida|
Sierra Brooks is recently on the headline as she will probably enter LPGA Tour in 2021 as a rookie player. Sher started her career as a college player where she played for the University of Florida. She even participated in Symetra Tour in the 2020 season.
10 Facts on Sierra Brooks:
- Sierra Brooks was born in Orlando, Florida, the United States of America on July 8, 1998.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 22 years old and just at the age of 21, she made her tour debut in Symetra Tour whose parents’ organization is LPGA.
- Until now there is no information regarding Sierra Brooks on Wikipedia however the facts mentioned below might help you to know more about her personal life.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 1.65 m high.
- Sierra Brooks isn’t married nor has a husband however she currently in a relationship with her boyfriend Ryan Ruffles.
- Despite being a famous golfer Sierra Brooks hasn’t mentioned much about her family members but she has a sibling brother named Brayden Brooks.
- Sierra Brooks’s partner Ryan Ruffles is a professional Australian Golfer.
- She is available on her Instagram account @sierrabrooks59 where she has more than 61.2k followers with just over 89 posts.
- She completed her education at the University of Florida.
- Sierra is currently sponsored by Nike golf however she hasn’t mentioned much about her brand endorsement and her earnings from it.