Simon Dolan is a 51-year-old British businessman and an entrepreneur. Simon’s first major business was SJD Accountancy which was a huge success.
It was the only accounting firm owned by an individual rather than a partnership which was in the UK top 100. He later sold SJD Accounting for £67m in 2014. He again reentered in accounting in 2017 with the launch of Dolan Accounting.
Dollan is also an author. His autobiography “How To Make Millions Without A Degree: And How to Get by Even If You Have One” is his recollection of building a successful empire after he said 2Goodbye” to his school at 15. Dolan is also very interested in motor racing. In 2008 he started his own racing team, Jota Sport. Dolan appeared in a 2014 British documentary that captured the highs and lows of his adventure to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the LMP2 category.
|Birthday||20 May 1969|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Profession||Business man, Investor|
|Net Worth||£200 million|
|Children||Bowie and Enzo.|
10 Interesting Facts About Simon Dolan
- Simon Dolan’s net worth is estimated to be £200 million according to The Sunday Times Rich List in 2020.
- Simon Dolan was born on 20 May 1969 in London. He is 51 years old as of 2020.
- Simon has a happy family. He is married to his wife Sabrina and has two sons Bowie and Enzo.
- Simon has 50.1k followers in his twitter account.
- In 2020 he took the UK Government to Court to end the lockdown and bring those responsible to account.
- He released his autobiography in 2010. In his book, he offered advice to business owners and those considering starting their own business.
- Simon was born and raised in England. He is of British Nationality.
- Simon’s Ethnicity is white.
- Simon started his investment via Twitter in 2020, initially offering 5 Million euros to successful business pitches which earned him the name “Twitter Dragon”.
- Simon does not have an Instagram account.