Simon Guobadia is the Chief Executive Officer and the founding President of SIMCOL group, Simon Guobadia. He is married to his wife ‘ Falynn Guobadia’ who is a popular reality tv-star from ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ season 13.
He is a successful businessman who has experience in the field for more than 10 years. He is also a film producer who has 4 credits as an executive producer according to the IMDB.
He also had a restaurant in Atlanta which he had to close due to pandemic. Here are 10 facts about Simon Guobadia that you might not know.
|Birthday||June 2, 1964|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Education||University of the district of Columbia.|
10 Facts About Simon Guobadia
- Simon Guobadia is a famous businessman who is the CEO of Simcol Petroleum Limited Company and also owned a restaurant in Atlanta which he had to close after the pandemic.
- Simon Guobadia is the husband of Falynn Guobadia who is the reality tv-star from ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ season 13.
- Furthermore, Simon Guobadia is an executive producer of the movies like ‘Son Of The South (2020)’, ‘Kill (2019)’, ‘Ken Ford Live from the Buckhead Theatre (2013)’ and ‘Jail Dogs (2012)’.
- Producer Simon Guobadia is referred to as a millionaire but the exact amount of his net worth is kept off the records. He has a really impressive earning as a businessman and a producer.
- Similarly, Simon Guobadia was born on June 2, 1964. He is currently at the age of 56 years old.
- Simon Guobadia married his wife ‘Falynn Guobadia’ on Villa Christina at the Hyatt Regency on July 14, 2019.
- Falynn Guobadia Husband, Simon Guobadia has a happy family of his own which consists of their three children.
- He has a height of 5 feet 11 inches according to the data of IMDB.
- He is a graduate of the University of the District of Columbia.
- Simon Guobadia has more than 8 k followers on Instagram.