Simon Lennon is a British actor who came into prominence after playing the role of Brains in the BBC One TV show, Drama and Marcus Ruskin in ITV detective suspense series, Granchester. Furthermore, he has also worked in the theatrical production of famous dramas such as Our Town and Romeo and Juliet. Currently, Simon is portraying the character of Ben in the famous British soap show, Emmerdale.
|Birthday||18 March 1994|
He is currently 26 years old as of 2020. Lennon is one of the promising and popular actors in England. Furthermore, he has amassed several thousand followers on his Instagram and Twitter accounts.
10 Facts on Simon Lennon
- The Emmerdale actor, Simon Lennon was born on 18 March 1994 in England. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- He is of British nationality and belongs to white ethnic background.
- Lennon was also in National Youth Theater in his beginning years.
- He has previously dating and was in a loving relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Sair Khan, who is an actress by occupation.
- However, the pair split in September 2019. As per Mirrors.co.uk, Sair Khan blames the hectic film schedule for their breakup.
- Similarly, as per dailymail.co.uk, the former first met during a charity event which was organized in Buckingham Palace.
- Also, Simon was seen in an episode of the famous reality show, I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here to support Sair Khan, who was playing as a contestant at the show.
- Following his breakup, Simon seems to be focused on building a good fruitful acting career for himself.
- The highly talented actor has not been found in any sort of controversy as he looks like an intelligent man who loves to keep away from the unwanted trouble that might adversely affect his personal and professional life.
- Simon Lennon has a magnetic personality and owner of a decent height that suits his overall demeanor pretty nicely.