Simon Manyonda is a British Television and movie actor who rose to prominence through his portrayal in The Bay. He acted as D.S Alexander Stewart. He is also known for his role in the His Dark Materials and The Current War.
Manyonda’s auditioned at Royal National Theatre for Sir Richard Eyre’s role while he was attending his second term of final years. Later, they got selected and acted in the theatre. Subsequently, after he graduated from LAMDA, he started getting roles in the movie and TV shows
Quick Facts: Simon Manyonda Age: 10 Facts To Know On The Bay Actor
|Height||5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 meters)|
10 Facts On Simon Manyonda
- Simon Manyonda’s age is 34 or 35. He was born in 1986 in London, England, as per Wikipedia.
- Simon’s hometown lies in West Norwood, London, United Kingdom, so his nationality is British.
- About his ethnicity, he possesses a mixed-ethnic background as he is of South Africa-Zimbabwean descent.
- Talking about his family, Manyonda is the eldest son of his parents. His parents were a general practitioner of medicine and a gynecologist, as per the wiki.
- Manyonda began his acting career in 2009. He started getting the big-screen role in the movie after debuting in the movie named King Lear.
- In the TV series named The Bay, Simon portrayed the role of D.S Alexander Stewart.
- Simon Manyonda’s net worth remains a mystery as no official source has confirmed his actual earnings and income. But, we can assume that he indeed has earned a chunk of change from his acting career.
- While many of his fans wonder about Simon Manyonda’s wife, he prefers to keep the details of his love life close to his heart. He hasn’t gushed of having a girlfriend and dating anyone, to date.
- LAMDA graduate Simon has an athletic body figure with a height of about 5 feet and 8 inches (1.73 meters), as per IMDB.
- Simon Manyonda is available on Instagram with the username @simonmanyonda and has accumulated only 756 followers when writing this article.