Released on July 24, 2020, a Kannada language Indian film titled French Biriyani got a lot of praise from the audience and critics alike. Sindhu Sreenivasa Murthy is an Indian actress and casting director who is in the headlines for that Indian film, French Biriyani. In 2019, she worked as a casting director in a short film titled A Requiem for Jenny.
|Age||in her 20s|
The French Biriyani actress playing Ash in the 2016 Indian film titled Brahman Naman. She has appeared in both TV shows and movies produced in Indian film industry. Some of her popular TV shows are Die Trying (2018) and Better Life Foundation (2016-18).
Here are some unknown facts about Indian actress Sindhu Sreenivasa Murthy.
10 Facts About Actress Sindhu Murthy
- Sindhu Sreenivasa Murthy is an Indian actress and casting director. She is popular for her work on French Biriyani (2020), Die Trying, and Better Life Foundation.
- Born in Indian, Sindhu Murthy is Indian nationality. Her ethnicity is brown.
- The TV and movie actress is yet to disclose her age in the media. She does not have a Wikipedia page, so the details of her birthday are still unknown.
- Murthy appears to be in the late 20s in 2020.
- The identity of her father and mother are not public. Also, it is not clear if she has got any siblings or not.
- She has kept her dating life out of the reach of media. She could be dating her boyfriend in 2020, but it is not clear as of yet.
- She can also be married with a lovely husband.
- The gorgeous Indian actress has an attractive physique. She has a decent height and her body structure is slim.
- Though her Wikipedia bio is missing, you can find her on IMDb.
- You can find the actress on social media like Instagram. She is active on Instagram as @sindhusmurthy. Her Insta page has 4.2k followers.