Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi is a well-known personality from Thailand. She used to work as a nurse in Thailand where she is also an army officer and is also one of the members of the Thai Royal Court.
|Birthday||January 26, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches approx|
|Profession||Former Nurse, Army Officer|
|Parents||Wirat Ounprom, Pranee Ounprom|
|Husband||King Rama X|
|Education||Tha Wang Pha Pitthayakhom School, Royal Thai Army Nursing College|
It is also known that she was granted many military ranks and positions by Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn of Thailand and she was also given the Nobel name Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi. Her real name is Niramon Ounprom. Her whereabouts are not known as of 2020 as she is rumored to be dead or either to be in prison. Though these rumors are yet to be verified by a reliable source.
She has gained many honors for the work she has done to date for her country. As of 2020, she is 35 years old. She is one of the first women after a century who was a concubine of the King of Thailand. Many of her well-wishers are wanting to know about her whereabouts.
10 Facts on Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi:
- The first fact that everyone should learn about Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi is her age and you will be amazed to know that she is 35 years old only.
- Famous people are always on Wikipedia, so, you can find one allocated for her too.
- Her jobs are so many – a former nurse, an army officer, and even being a member of the Thai royal court is a tough job to handle.
- We have tried to fetch her Instagram profile but it seems she has not made an account yet.
- As we mentioned that she works as a member of the Thai court, you probably have guessed her nationality – Thai, of course!
- The former nurse, Sineenat Wongvajirapakdi is even considered to be the first-ever royal consort in Thailand.
- The most interesting fact to know among these all 10 facts is that she has been rumored to be in prison or in fact, some say that she is already dead.
- Let’s not focus on those death rumors, she was born on January 26, 1985, and our wish is that she lives long.
- Moving onto her education, she first completed her schooling from Tha Wang Pha Pitthayakhom School.
- Then, she completed her nursing degree from Royal Thai Army Nursing College, in the year 2008.