Skooly is a renowned American singer, rapper, and musician. Skooly is just in his 20’s yet has been a sensation at his work and has gained a huge amount of appreciation from audiences all over the world. He is a very charming and determined person who has achieved a huge amount of success in a short period of time.
Skooly started his professional career back in 2008 when he was just 14 years old. He released his first solo album back in 2015 and since then there has been no turning back. Skooly is currently affiliated with Columbia Records music label as he had signed with them back in 2012. He and his friend founded a famous group named Rich Kidz back in 2008.
10 Facts on Skooly:
- Skooly was born on July 30, 1994, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 26 years old and at such an early age has been an outstanding artist in the country.
- Skooly is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his professional career and musical career.
- Similarly, his net worth as of 2020 is a whopping 2 million dollars including his earnings from albums and brand deals.
- Despite being a famous artist of the country he hasn’t revealed much about his parents on social media as he has kept them away from the spotlight.
- He is available on his Instagram account @sb_skooly where he has more than 519k followers.
- Skooly is a rapper who has been in the industry for more than 12 long years starting it back in 2008.
- According to Wikipedia he along with his friend Kaelub Denson founded a music group called Rich Kidz when he was just 14 years old.
- Some of his famous songs and albums are Money Swag, Don’t You Ever Forget Me, King Cosa, and Situation.
- He has signed several contracts with music labels such as Columbia, Atlantic, and T.R.U.