Stewart Butterfield is the best recognized and successful entrepreneur. He is a co-founder and CEO of Slack Technologies Inc. which is America’s well-known software company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He has designed a website called Flickr along with Caterina Fake. Moreover, Stewart has years of working experience in various software companies, and he always gives his 100 percent at work.
Before that, he has worked as a Managing director and company secretary at Gradfinder.com where he has managed and look after the capital, investments, participated in negotiating Gradfinder’s acquisition, and many more. It’s not possible to describe his experienced and achievements.
|Birthday||March 21, 1973|
10 Facts on Stewart Butterfield
- Stewart Butterfield was born on March 21, 1973. At present, his age is 47 years old.
- He was born and raised in Canada, so he holds Candian nationality.
- How much does Stewart Butterfield make? Well, According to forbes.com, his net worth is estimated to be around $16 billion which is more than enough for his future generation as well. Similarly, his salary earnings might be in million dollars.
- Speaking about his physical appearance, Stewart’s actual height and body weight are unknown in the media. However, By looking at his photos, he appears to be quite tall in stature.
- Indeed, many teenagers take him as an idol. He is actively available on Instagram and Twitter with more than thousands of followers.
- According to Wikipedia, In 2015, Stewart’s name was listed among the top 50 leaders in the entrepreneur’s category and has appeared in magazines as well.
- Describing his marital status, he is happily married to a beautiful and good looking woman named Caterina Fake in 2001. There is a rumor that they were permanently divorced in 2007. Also, the duo has a daughter.
- Stewart engaged with Jennifer Rubio who is a co-founder of Away Luggage.
- Further, Butterfield has established a new company called Tiny Speck in 2009 and has launched its first project titled Glitch in the year 2011.
- Stewart’s parent’s identity is not revealed on the internet.