Jamir Garcia was a well-known Slapshock frontman who had composed various songs and albums. Some of his most loved albums are Carino Brutal, Project 11-41, Kinse Kalibre, Headtrip, etc. This famous metal singer was found dead at his own home on November 26, 2020.
|Name||Jamir Garcia (Vladimir A. Garcia)|
|Birthday||September 5, 1978|
|Age||42 years (died on November 26, 2020)|
|Net Worth||$11 million|
|Education||University of the Philippines|
The main reason behind Jamir Garcia’s death has been spoken out to be suicide. However, we do not know why he committed suicide and in fact, according to ABS-CBN News, he was supposed to meet Dodie Arcaya in the morning. Was Jamir Garcia married? Yes, Jamir Garcia was actually a married man and his wife’s name is Sojina Jaya.
10 Facts on Jamir Garcia:
- Jamir Garcia was born on September 5, 1978, and thus, he was just 42 years when he died.
- As he was born in Pampanga, Philippines, his nationality was known to be Filipino.
- According to his official Wikipedia page, he was born as Vladimir A. Garcia and Jamir was just his stage name.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Jamir Garcia was approximately $11 million until now.
- Speaking about his education, he used to attend the University of the Philippines where he and his close friends formed the metal band Slapshock.
- Furthermore, he can still be followed on Instagram where his username still remains to be @jamir_garcia and his account has around 64.4 thousand followers in total.
- Also, his YouTube channel is still present where we can listen to all his songs. In fact, his YouTube channel has around 3.3 thousand subscribers.
- Talking about Jamir Garcia’s family, he and his wife, Sojina shared a daughter together named Heaven-Simone Garcia.
- Currently, we have no idea about how tall he was and how much he weighed before he left this world.
- Above all, his popular singles include Agent Orange, Evil Clown, Madapaka, Get Away, etc.