Francie Harris is the wife of a famous American Golf player, Smylie Kaufman who plays on the PGA Tour. Both of them are in a long-term committed relationship. Smylie proposed to Francie in August 2017 and they had been planning for their marriage as well. Finally, the beautiful couples tied the knot in 2018 in their home town Birmingham, Alabama.
Francie is definitely an independent woman. Further, Francie was the head cheerleader at Auburn University. Must say she is quite popular and named Miss Homecoming in her senior season.
10 Facts on Francie Harris
- Francie Harris hasn’t shared her exact date and year of birth. By looking at her photos, her age might be around 25-28 years old as of 2020.
- Francie was born and raised in the United States and has an American nationality.
- Harris hasn’t disclosed her actual height and body weight in the media. While she appears to be in a quite tall stature.
- Francie is quite secretive in nature. Her net worth is not updated yet. On the other hand, her husband, Smylie Kaufman’s current net worth is estimated at approx. 2.5 million US dollars according to idolnetworth.com.
- Speaking about her family, Francie hasn’t disclosed her parent’s identity on the internet. Moreover, she is rarely seen in the media. We will update the missing information once it is out.
- She is active on social media like Instagram with a good number of followers. Her Instagram name is @fairwayfinds
- Francie Harris has no wiki page lately.
- As mentioned above, Francie is happily married to her husband, Smylie Kaufman. We find out that the couples went to high school together.
- Francie has joined Auburn University and earned her degree in May 2015.
- When she was in college, Harris was very active in fundraising and helping the poor in need.