Sonia Sodha is one of the finest authors of “The Guardian”. She is also a long-term political advisor to Ed Miliband who was an opposition leader from 2010 to 2015. She has also published many books like Thursday’s Child (2008), The Saving Gateway From Principles To Practice (2006), A stitch in Time (2018), and many more.
Moreover, Sonia Sodha also works as a freelancer, consultant, and writer to many organizations included BBC Radio 4, and Generation Change (a charity conglomerate in the UK. She also appears on Sky News as a guest for political debates and other issues related to the country’s benefits.
|Height||5 feet 5 inch|
|Profession||Television Personality and Author|
The A level fiasco has exposed the craziness of a system where – for no good reason – we think it’s absolutely key to sort a BBC and a BCD student into different universities. Why? My column:https://t.co/Fz6FAOOWa8
— Sonia Sodha (@soniasodha) August 18, 2020
10 facts on Sonia Sodha
- Sonia (Priya) Sodha was born in June 1981. According to her date of birth, her age is 39 years as of now. She celebrates her birthday every year in June.
- Moreover, she was born into a middle-class family. She was born and raised in London, United Kingdom.
- Similarly, her zodiac sign is cancer. And, her nationality is Cancer.
- Sonia Sodha’s height is 5 feet 5 inches tall with a good body posture. Her weight is 57 kg and body measurement is 34-28-35. She is a very health-conscious with an attractive personality.
- Her hair and eye colors are Black and Dark Brown respectively.
- Describing her net worth, it’s estimated to be around $800,000 as of 2020.
- Moving to her educational degrees, In 2003 she has received a Master’s degree in politics, philosophy, and economics from a renowned university of Oxford. She is a multitalented and also a scholar.
- Sonia Sodha’s name is listed on the top radar of Wikipedia. Her work, books, and articles have played a key role in people’s lives and also an inspiration for today’s teenagers.
- Her username on Twitter is @Soniasodha. She has more than thousands of followers on Twitter account.
- Currently, she is very busy in her life that she doesn’t have any time to make a boyfriend or to be committed to a relationship.