Sophia Money Coutts’s name and information are not featured on Wikipedia. We can hope she will get featured in the near future.
However, Sophia’s father, Crispin Money-Coutts name is available on Wikipedia. Sophia Money Coutts is a journalist and famous author who committed her five years studying the British aristocracy. She has also worked as Features Director at Tatler.
Previously, she has worked as a writer and editor at The Evening Standard and The Daily Mail situated in London and in Abu Dhabi for The National.
Sophia Money Coutts’s Age: Know Her Nationality
Sophia Money Coutts’s age is 35 years old as of the year 2021. There is no more information available regarding her exact date of birth.
Sophia is deeply interested in journalism; that’s why she spent her five years reading the British aristocracy. Pursuing her dream, she has worked as Feature Director at Tatler for the past five years. Sophia also writes a weekly column for The Sunday Telegraph called ‘Modern Manners’.
Talking about nationality, Sophia holds British nationality.
Is She On Wikipedia? Meet Sophia On Instagram
Unfortunately, Sophia Money Coutts’s name and information are not features on Wikipedia.
Sophia published her first novel called The Plus One in 2018. Along with this, she continued writing novels like, What Happens Now?, The Wish List, and recently in 2021, she published Did You Miss Me?
Sophia is active on Instagram under the account sophiamcoutts. She has amassed a follower count of over 10k.
Sophia’s Salary: Does She Have A Boyfriend?
Sadly, the information regarding Sophia’s salary is not available in the public domain yet.
Talking about Sophia’s boyfriend, she is not interested in dating till now. Unfortunately, her parents Crispin Money Coutts (Father) and Lucy Deedes (Mother), got separated when she was 8 years old.
|Name||Sophia. Money Coutts|
Interesting Facts on Sophia Money Coutts
- Talented Sophia has worked as a writer and editor at The Evening Standard and The Daily Mail situated in London and in Abu Dhabi for The National.
- Sophia was born to her parents Crispin Money Coutts (Father) and Lucy Deedes (Mother).
- Unfortunately, Sophia’s parents got separated when she was 8 years old.
- Sophia published her first book ‘The Plus One’ in the year 2018 and got huge good responses.
- Sophia is active on Twitter under the account @sophiamcoutts and has a follower count of over 9k.