Sophia Popov is a german professional Golfer as she is among the talented young golfer. Golf is very popular among the rich people all around the world as it doesn’t require any physical completeness. There is a saying that a single drop of water is capable of turning itself into an ocean and she herself took small steps as it led her to the world’s stage where she showed her talent and excellence in the sports.
Sophia Popov is a very competitive player who took the world of golf by storm when she won Women’s Open at Royal Troon on August 23, 2020. She was ranked in 304 world rankers among the women golf player but this victory shocked the world as it turned herself into a golf sensation.
|Birthday||October 2, 1992|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts about Sophia Popov:
- Sophia Popov is a German professional golf player who was born on October 2, 1992, in the United States of America. She is currently 27 years old.
- There is no information regarding her parents as she has kept all her personal news very private and has not made public yet.
- She completed her education from the University of South Carolina.
- Her health complication was made public when she herself addressed in front of media after her winning in Women’s Open at Royal Troon. She is suffering from Lyme disease a kind of disease that is caused by Borrelia Bacteria that causes extreme redness at the skin and all the people do not have the same symptom of this disease.
- She is currently in a relationship with Max Mehles who is also a golfer in the United Kingdom she has been in a relationship for more than 5 years.
- She hasn’t revealed the name of her parents but she has kept a lot of photos of her parents including her siblings.
- Her height is around 5 feet and 5 inches tall.
- Her net worth is more than $5millions.
- She has her Instagram profile username @sophiacpopov where she has earned more than 15k followers.
- Despite being born in America she plays her professional golf from Germany and she holds dual Citizenship.