Sophia Tatum is a famous American actress. She is among the talented young actress in the current age group who has been on top of the industry and has been gaining popularity day by day. She is famous for her movies and series such as I Am Not Okay with this and 3 days closer and with increasing popularity, she has established herself as an important artist in the industry.
Sophia started her career in 2006 from a movie named Salt where she played the role of Chloe and later in 2020 her famous Netflix series named I Am Not Okay with This has helped her establish herself and her confidence as she has stayed away from the limelight for almost 14 years.
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Parents||Bradford Tatum, Stacy Haiduk|
10 Facts on Sophia Tatum:
- Sophia Tatum was born on September 20, 1997, in the United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is exactly 23 years old as her birthday was just a month ago.
- Sophia isn’t featured in Wikipedia despite being a renowned and young actress who restarted her career with a bang.
- Her height stands at 5 feet and 9 inches tall and is among the tallest artist in the movie industry.
- Sophia has her own Instagram account named @sophia_tatum where she has over 41k followers.
- Speaking about her love life and her boyfriend she is currently single and nether has she opened up about her previous relationship.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is about half a million dollars however she hasn’t revealed her exact earning yet.
- Sophia Tatum is an actress who has played almost 4 movies and they are The Bridges, 3 Days Closer, I Am Not Okay with This, and Salt.
- Sophia belongs to a celebrity family as her dad Bradford Tatum and mother Stacy Haiduk is a renowned actor in the industry.
- Her astrological sign is Virgo.