Soraya Heidari is an Australian actress who came into the spotlight after she was featured in the Netflix drama series, Stateless. The drama show was based on a real story of refugees that went through tough times with detention officers in Australia. It was aired in ABC Network in March and the first and only season can be streamed on Netflix as well.
As for Soraya, the series was her debut in the movie industry. She portrayed the role of “Mina” in the show, which was loved by everyone. Her acting has been critically praised and the series could bring bigger things in her life. If you want to know more about her, tune in. Here is what we have gathered about this beautiful actress.
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
10 Facts on Soraya Heidari
- Soraya Heidari is an Australian actress who is known for playing “Mina” in the Netflix drama show, Stateless.
- However, she is yet to have a Wikipedia biography. She has just got her IMDb bio.
- As of her age, she seems to be around 24 years old. Unfortunately, the actress has not felt sharing details about her age yet.
- Moving on, the actress possesses a height of around 5 feet and 6 inches. She is tall, young, and beautiful.
- However, she doesn’t seem to be dating anyone at the moment. Soraya is currently single.
- Well, the sad thing is she is not present on Instagram or social media of any sort, for that matter.
- Hence, it is not easy to get connected to her and know stuff about her.
- As a result, the facts like her birthday, childhood, and parents are not available.
- Similarly, the actress prefers to keep a low profile. And also, she has just debuted in 2020. Perhaps, she is getting to know being a celebrity.
- Furthermore, her nationality is Australian. Soraya comes from an Asian descent though.