If by any chance you been following French TV shows or movies, likely, you might have heard of this aspiring TV and movie actress named Souheila Yacoub. This gorgeous TV actress born in Geneva began her acting career in 2016 and thus has appeared in 9 releases. She was last seen in the TV series No Man’s Land, playing Sarya Dogan.
|Birthday||June 29, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Education||National Conservatory of Dramatic Art|
Souheila will next appear as Sarah in De bas etages. Here are some interesting and lesser-known facts about the actress you might want to know.
10 Facts on Souheila Yacoub
- Souheila Yacoub is a gorgeous and talented TV and movie actress who began her acting career in 2016 with the TV series Plus bella la vie.
- This gorgeous actress is recently in the news after she was announced as a cast on De bas etages, directed by Yassine Qnia featuring Souheila, Soufiane in the leads.
- Yacoub is also a model. On her Instagram account, Yacoub has described herself as a model and currently associated with IMG Models.
- Actress Souheila Yacoub has a good fan following on social media. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter. Her Insta account has 34.2k followers.
- While her filmography is written all over her IMDb wiki, her personal details are hard to find on the web. The detail of her family and parents is still a mystery.
- If you are wondering how old is Souheila, she was born on June 29, 1992. So, she is 28 years of age now.
- Regarding her height and weight, the detail is still missing. Still, she seems to have a good height and could be around 5 feet and 8 inches tall or so.
- She was born in Geneva, Switzerland. Her nationality is Swiss.
- She is a graduate of the National Conservatory of Dramatic Art, which is a French school located in Paris.
- The detail of her love life, boyfriend, and affairs is still not public.