Soumaya Akaaboune is a Moroccan actress and model who is best known for her appearance in the latest action drama film, Redemption Day. She portrays the role of a chef in the 2021 movie.
Redemption Day was released on January 8, 2021. The film stars Ernie Hudson, alongside Serinda Swan.
Quick Facts: Soumaya Akaaboune: 10 Facts On Actress From Redemption Day
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
Born and raised in Tangier, Morocco, Soumaya has been acting for a long time. She made her screen debut in 1987 and has been an integral part of many national and international movies and shows ever since.
Besides, she is also a dancer. As a child, Soumaya wanted to become a dancer as her family was invested in art and designing. Here are a few facts to know about her.
10 Facts on Soumaya Akaaboune
- Soumaya Akaaboune is a Moroccan actress and comedian who has appeared in the latest action movie, Redemption Day.
- As of now, Soumaya Akaaboune is 46 years old. She was born and raised in Tangier, Morocco.
- The actress celebrates her birthday on February 16 every year. Also, her zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Moreover, Soumaya Akaaboune has a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. The actress looks quite lovely with her black hair and hazel eyes.
- As for her nationality, she is a Moroccan. The actress comes from the native Moroccan ethnicity as well.
- Moving on, Soumaya Akaaboune is yet to share information about her married life and husband. She has not confirmed her relationship status yet.
- However, the actress does have an Instagram account. Soumaya Akaaboune has amassed over 18k followers on Instagram.
- Likewise, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and deservedly so.
- Talking about her family, her mother is a costume designer and her father is an artist.
- Her character in Redemption Day has received a lot of critical appraisals. The actress has around 30 acting credits on IMDB.
Leave a Reply