Many of you might recognize Lamar Bonaparte as the husband of reality TV star Leva Bonaparte. His wife is famous as the star of Bravo TV’s reality TV show, Southern Charm. On his own rights, Lamar is a successful businessman and is the owner of Bonaparte Automotive.
|Birthday||July 31, 1976|
|Age||44 years old|
|Parents||Lamar Bonaparte Sr. & Cynthia Bonaparte|
|Education||South Carolina State University|
While his wife, Leva enjoys her life as a successful reality TV personality, Lamar has his business belongings to keep himself busy. Lamar and Leva are married for nearly seven years and the couple shares a child together.
Find out some lesser-known facts about Leva Bonaparte’s husband Lamar here.
10 Facts on Lamar Bonaparte
- Lamar Bonaparte is a businessman from Southern California. He is the owner and co-founder of Bonaparte Automotive. He is employed in the hospitality business for over 20 years.
- Lamar is a Charleston native. And his nationality is American.
- His wife, Leva is originally from India. She was raised in Bolivia and Canada. Her family moved to Charleston for business and ultimately settled there.
- The detail about Lamar and Leva’s love life is not public. The couple got married in April of 2013.
- They have a child together, a son named Lamar. The couple welcomed their child, son Lamar on 29 June 2018.
- A Charleston native, Lamar is a graduate of South Carolina State University. He has a major in Accounting.
- Lamar was born on July 31, 1976. This means he is 44 years old now.
- His social media pages like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook are missing.
- Lamar is in the hospitality industry for well over 20 years. He also co-owns a restaurant along with his wife Leva. He must have a good net worth. The Bonaparte couple bought their restaurant in September 2019.
- Speaking about his family and parents, Lamar was born to Lamar Bonaparte Sr. and Cynthia Bonaparte. He has a sister named Narada Bonaparte.