Spencer Margaret Richmond is best known to be the daughter of the famous actress Jaclyn Smith. However, she has also appeared in a TV series documentary called Intimate Portrait along with her mother.
She has been brought up by very wholesome parents who never let her feel void of anything. They didn’t let her feel alone while making any decisions in life but helped and guided her throughout her journey in becoming what is now. Spencer has always been very enthusiastic and passionate about her work and career and her siblings also helped in her success.
|Name||Spencer Margaret Richmond|
|Birthday||December 4, 1985|
|Parents||Jaclyn Smith & Anthony B. Richmond|
|Siblings||Gaston, Jonathan & George Richmond|
10 Facts on Spencer Margaret Richmond
- Spencer Margaret Richmond is 34 years old as she was born on December 4, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- She holds American nationality but sadly there is no detailed fact about her ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- Margaret has inherited her beautiful looks from her mother and she stands boldly tall with a well-maintained body fit however there is no information about the measurements of her height and weight.
- There is no information about her school and higher educational qualifications however she is expected to have been a talented and smart student.
- Spencer had a very wholesome background while growing up. Being surrounded by successful parents had so much to do with her graceful confidence. However, her siblings Gaston, Jonathan, and George also helped her utmost in making what she is now.
- She has always aspired to become an actress and has always been determined for her work.
- Margaret couldn’t be tracked on Instagram or Twitter due to which there is not a lot of information that could be gathered.
- She is leading a very happy married life with the famous American actor, Fran Kranz, and shares two beautiful children with him.
- There is no information about her net worth and salary however she is expected to earn quite a good amount.
- She doesn’t have a Wiki page dedicated to her name but has an IMDB bio.